HOME > SCHOOLING PROGRAMS > OTHER SERVICES
iCademy Middle East offers High School students a wide variety of teacher-supported courses specifically designed for the summer months. These are the same quality courses offered during the school year, but each course has been condensed to four weeks (20 instructional days) for the summer. Students are expected to commit 4–5 hours a day for each summer course.
Summer school at iCademy Middle East offers students the opportunity to catch up, get ahead, and even try new electives so that they can start.
Benefits of Summer School:
- Opportunity to develop independent learning skills.
- Flexibility & convenience to retake a failed course-or get ahead in school-over the summer months rather than during the school year.
- Students can experience a course using a different delivery system and work at a pace they can handle.
SCHOOL & COLLEGE COUNSELING FOR FULL-TIME STUDENTS
iCademy Middle East offers college and career counseling to full-time high school students. This counseling service is included as part of the school tuition fees.
iCademy Middle East offers resources and support for developmental guidance topics, career planning, college planning, and college application support. Detailed information about what is available based on grade level will be provided to all students and Learning Coaches so they can take full advantage of the program. High School students have access to the School Counselor services as part of their annual tuition, including the following:
- Counseling to help students develop their post-secondary plans
- Assisting students with the college application process
- Group college counseling sessions delivered by the iCademy Middle East School Counselor
INDIVIDUAL COURSES / AP COURSES
Whether a student is in a brick-and-mortar school or studying at home, iCademy Middle East can help with additional courses. Students have the option to study part-time, choosing from a diverse range of over 210 courses. Students can study subjects that may not be offered at their current school or retake courses as necessary. Each student, even those studying part time, will receive a progress report or transcript verifying completion of the course.
The following Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available:
- English Language & Composition Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- Government & Politics
- US History
- World History
- Spanish Language and Culture