HOME > ABOUT OUR SCHOOL > ABOUT US
WHO WE ARE
iCademy Middle East is part of the Pansophic Learning group and has been based in Dubai since 2007. We successfully educate over 600 students and have enrolled over 4000 students. We have over 50 online teachers who are certified subject specialists, based regionally and in the US and Europe.
iCademy Middle East is a NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) accredited, private American online school for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. We are licensed by the KHDA and provide NCAA eligible courses for athletes.
We combine the benefits of a traditional school with the flexibility of individual support and personalized plans. Our blended learning model allows students to study at home or in our Learning Center in Dubai Knowledge Park.
WHO WE CAN HELP
Our flexible programs are tailored to support individual, self-paced, and structured learning. The online school is for grades K-12 and the Learning Centers cater for children from Kindergarten through Grade 12.
Students that benefit from the iCademy Middle East model are:
- Gifted and talented and require timetable flexibility
- Advanced students who outstretch their peers academically
- Those who may have learning difficulties, special educational needs or disabilities
- Students who have been excluded from school
- Individuals that suffer from social anxiety
- Students who have been bullied in a school setting
- Those requiring additional support
- Students who respond well to learning outside the traditional environment
- Those who move regularly and for whom bricks and mortar schools are not appropriate (military families for instance)
- Those who cannot get a place in a bricks and mortar school and/or are on waiting lists
- Those who are not being challenged enough at school
- Expat students living in the GCC without access to high-quality bricks and mortar school
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
iCademy Middle East provides a fully digital, rich curriculum for students that features interactive software, live class sessions, and collaborative environments while giving teachers flexibility and control to maximize a student’s full potential. Students utilize our online curriculum, the Accel Management Platform (AMP) for Education. iCademy Middle East is aligned with Ohio and Common Core State Standards.
iCademy Middle East offers virtual clubs available to all students, as well as social activities on a bi-monthly basis in the UAE.
iCademy Middle East is a high quality, online and blended learning school for students from all over the world. It is our goal to provide personalized education for students with a wide range of academic strengths and interests.
To create a flexible and challenging learning environment, incorporating technology with a rigorous, engaging and effective curriculum that fosters individualized education within a global perspective. We inspire students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development so that they can achieve their goals and maximize their potential. Our rigorous programs follow a philosophy of education based on the principles of educating the whole person: promoting multicultural understanding, and offering a broad and balanced curriculum that respects diversity and a full range of learning style.
At iCademy ME we believe that all students should receive an education appropriate to their ability, needs and interests. Our flexible programs are tailored to support individual self-paced, structured learning. The online school and the Learning Centers cater for grades K-12. Additionally, we provide an alternative education program called iCad+, which combines life skills training and practice with course work appropriate for students’ abilities and interests.