HOW TO ENROLL
HOME > ADMISSIONS > HOW TO ENROLL
iCademy Middle East has options for full-time and part-time students in grades K-12 around the globe. Our dedicated enrollment team is available to lead you through the admissions process and begin the journey to an individualized and flexible educational experience for your child.
Speak To An Enrollment Counselor
Contact Number: +971-4-440-1212
Complete Application Form
Required documents can be sent via email
- Copy of student’s passport (FT / PT)
- Copy of the most recent school report Grade 1-8 (FT)
- Official High School Transcripts
mandatory for Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12 (FT)
- Original transfer/leaving certificate from previous school
(mandatory for grades 2-12) (FT)
- UAE Residency Visa (FT/UAE)
- 1 x Passport Photo
FT - Full Time
PT - Part Time
Course recommendations are based on a Transcript Analysis provided by our school Registrar (High School only). For Grades 1 to 8, your previous report cards will be reviewed to confirm grade placement.
Welcome to iCademy Middle East
Welcome letter will be sent with login credentials
RE-ENROLLMENT FOR EXISTING STUDENTS
To re-enroll your child please fill the below form.
Notes for families coming from overseas
- For families coming from overseas, Dubai residency visas, Emirates ID’s are not required at the time of application but must be submitted to iCademy Middle East by the KHDA registration deadline (generally 30th September). If these are in process, please provide a copy of the relevant application form in the meantime.
- For children coming from overseas and other Emirates, a transfer certificate provided by the student is required by the time of joining iCademy Middle East, but not at the time of application.
Transferring from other schools
As required by the UAE’s Ministry of Education and for us to be able to register your child legally with the KHDA, it is mandatory that we receive a Transfer/Leaving Certificate (TC) from the school your child will transfer from.
For children coming from other schools within Dubai, the transfer certificate will be released directly to iCademy Middle East from the previous school if the parent has fulfilled all obligations to the previous school, which may include financial obligations and/or completing a written leaving notice form.