Who we are
HOME > ABOUT US > WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
iCademy Middle East is part of the Pansophic Learning group and has been based in Dubai since 2007. We successfully educate over 600 students and have enrolled over 4000 students. We have over 50 online teachers who are certified subject specialists, based regionally and in the US and Europe.
iCademy Middle East is a NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) accredited, private American online school for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. We are licensed by the KHDA and provide NCAA eligible courses for athletes.
We combine the benefits of a traditional school with the flexibility of individual support and personalized plans. Our blended learning model allows students to study at home or in our Learning Center in Dubai Knowledge Park.
WHO WE CAN HELP
Our flexible programs are tailored to support individual, self-paced, and structured learning. The online school is for grades K-12 and the Learning Centers cater for children from Kindergarten through Grade 12.
Students that benefit from the iCademy Middle East model are:
- Gifted and talented and require timetable flexibility
- Advanced students who outstretch their peers academically
- Those who may have learning difficulties, special educational needs or disabilities
- Students who have been excluded from school
- Individuals that suffer from social anxiety
- Students who have been bullied in a school setting
- Those requiring additional support
- Students who respond well to learning outside the traditional environment
- Those who move regularly and for whom bricks and mortar schools are not appropriate (military families for instance)
- Those who cannot get a place in a bricks and mortar school and/or are on waiting lists
- Those who are not being challenged enough at school
- Expat students living in the GCC without access to high-quality bricks and mortar school