HOME > ABOUT US > OUR APPROACH
At iCademy, we believe that all students should receive an education appropriate to their ability, needs and interests.
Our flexible programs are tailored to support individual self-paced, structured learning. The online school and our Knowledge Hub, cater for grades K-12.
Additionally, we provide an alternative education program called iCad+, which combines life skills training and practice with course work appropriate for students’ abilities and interests.
Add text underneath with Header – How Online Learning Works
Students enrolled in our program receive a quality, individualized education experience online. They can study with us from anywhere at anytime, wherever they are in the world.
What our online school offers:
- Online lessons, interactive activities, and teacher led virtual classroom sessions
- Digital interactive curriculum
- Texbooks* incorporated into the online platform
- Wide variety of assessment tools
- AP / Honors Courses available for High School
- Communication with teachers online or by phone
- Guidance from a dedicated Homeroom Teacher / Academic Advisor to ensure students are making progress and are on track with their studies
- Planned students’ activities and parent support as needed
- Students are expected to complete their course work in accordance with the class calendar.
*Materials purchase may be required; list will be provided by Academic Coach/Advisor or Homeroom Teacher.