You may be looking at homeschooling your children for many reasons. This is a supremely personal decision and one that can seem overwhelming if you have never participated in a home school program. But no matter your reasons for looking into homeschooling, iCademy Middle East has the ability to cater to you – and your children’s – specific educational needs, appropriate to their ability, learning style, and personal interests.
Our flexible programs are tailored to support individual, self-paced, and structured learning. The online school is for grades K-12 and the Learning Centers cater for children from kindergarten through to grade 12.
Students that benefit from the iCademy Middle East model are:
- Gifted and talented and require timetable flexibility
- Advanced learners who outstretch their peers academically
- Those that may have learning difficulties, special educational needs or disabilities
- Children that have been excluded from school
- Individuals that suffer from social anxiety
- Children that have been bullied in a school setting
- Those requiring additional support
- Students that respond well to learning outside the traditional environment
- Those that move regularly and for whom bricks and mortar schools are not appropriate (military families for instance)
- Those that cannot get a place in a bricks and mortar school and/or are on waiting lists
- Those that are not being challenged enough at school
- Expat children living in the GCC without access to high-quality bricks and mortar schools