An Individualized Approach
Whether your child is looking for a greater challenge, or just needs some extra support or academic flexibility to pursue their goals, iCademy Middle East offers an innovative approach to home-schooling for students from kindergarten through to Grade 12.
At iCademy Middle East, we realise that not all students learn the same way. Using an online US curriculum, we have found a way to bridge gaps and stretch students’ learning towards successful academic outcomes. Our individualised, flexible approach to learning can help meet the diverse needs of each student in the class.
Our highly-qualified teachers work with you and your student to create a bespoke learning plan designed around your family’s needs and the individual abilities of students. We also help you monitor progress and provide high-level feedback to keep students on track and targeted intervention when needed.
iCademy Middle East provides:
- A fully accredited US-curriculum available to students throughout the GCC
- An easy-to-use learning platform that’s available 24/7, wherever internet connection is available
- Support from highly-qualified teachers, academic advisors, counsellors, and staff
- Multiple start dates throughout the school year for maximum flexibility
- Full and part-time school options
- Flexible course placements, above or below age-appropriate grade level when necessary, in one or more areas of the curriculum for grades K-8
- High school core, comprehensive, honours, and advanced placement courses, plus remediation and credit recovery options
- Standardised testing with Measures of Academic Performance to help target learning needs
- Bespoke learning plans and graduation plans
- Regular progress updates, plus semester and end-of-year report cards or transcripts
- Students who graduate receive a fully accredited, US-curriculum diploma from iCademy Middle East
Full-time students’ days include a combination of engaging online lessons, interactive activities, and virtual classroom sessions via the Online School.We work hard to make our home-schooled students feel part of our community by hosting school-wide events such as sports days or picnics where we come together and interact with staff and other home-schooling families, providing support networks beyond the school.
iCademy Middle East can help you give your children a flexible, individualized and high-quality education that prepares them for higher education and life beyond college. Expand your children’s access to high quality curriculum and content by tapping into our extensive digital catalog designed for grades K-12 and available in multiple levels.